If one of your research areas is the sociology of music, please consider becoming a blogger for our SI Music Blog (https://sssimusic.wordpress.com/). We are looking for someone who is willing to post news and announcements, reports of events, book tips and reviews, or anything else that might be of interest to others working in this area. If interested, please contact Dirk Vom Lehn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Book Review: Clayton Childress on Paul Lopes’s “Art Rebels” #sssi #music #art
- CfP Special Issue “Celebrating and Interrogating the Blumerian Legacy” #sssi #sociology #SymbolicInteraction
- SSSI Annual Meetings 2019 – Call for Abstracts and sessions #sssi #sociology
- SSSI Awards – Call for Nominations #sssi #sociology
- Couch-Stone Symposium 2019 – Des Moines, Iowa, 16 – 18 May #sssi #conference #CfP
แมนซิตี้ on What makes a classic? eveningdressstore.or… on Carolyn Ellis’ documenta… Society for the Stud… on Homecoming Queens & the So… Joseph on Between the Sounds Joseph on Exploring the Meaning(s) of Re…
- My Tweets